Metal braces aren't the only way to straighten crooked teeth or correct bite problems. Invisalign treatment improves your smile using clear, discreet aligner trays instead of metal wires and brackets. If you've been thinking about straightening your teeth, your Hollywood, FL, dentists, Drs. Stephen and Blake Parker can help you decide if you can benefit from Invisalign treatment. Call Parker Dentistry today.
Invisalign offers a new approach to orthodontic treatment
Your Invisalign aligner trays exert gentle pressure on your teeth, which gradually realigns them. The process starts with a digital 3D impression of your mouth during your Invisalign visit to the Hollywood dental office. By manipulating the image, it's possible to plot the course of your treatment and create custom aligner trays for each step using CAD/CAM technology.
You'll receive a series of Invisalign trays, each designed to be worn for about two weeks. Trays are worn for 22 hours most days and are usually only removed when you brush and floss your teeth, eat, or drink anything other than water.
Can Invisalign from your Hollywood dentist improve your smile?
Invisalign may be a good choice if:
- You're unhappy with your appearance: Crooked, overlapping teeth or large gaps between teeth can make you feel self-conscious. No matter what your age, Invisalign can correct common smile issues, transforming your appearance.
- You want a discreet orthodontic option: Although metal and ceramic braces continue to be an effective orthodontic treatment, those appliances may be more noticeable than you would like. Clear Invisalign trays practically disappear when you slip them over your teeth.
- You have a bite problem: Invisalign is just as effective at correcting mild-to-moderate overbites, underbites, crossbites, and open bites as traditional braces. If you have a complicated orthodontic issue, metal braces may be a better option in some cases.
- You don't want to change your oral hygiene routine: You won't have to change a single thing about your usual oral hygiene routine when you opt for the Invisalign system. You'll remove your aligners before you brush and floss. After a quick rinse, you'll pop the trays back in your mouth and continue with your day.
- You want the option to remove your trays if needed: You can take your trays out for a few hours if you have a special evening planned or will be playing sports.
Enhance your smile with Invisalign! Call your dentist in Hollywood, FL, Drs. Stephen and Blake Parker of Parker Dentistry at (954) 983-5450 to schedule an appointment.