A smile is an accessory that you can always carry with you. Your smile is unique to your personality and your way of expressing positive emotions to the world around you. It is surprising though how many people don’t embrace this simple gesture. One of the reasons might be because they are unhappy with their smile.
There are many possible reasons why one might be unhappy with their smile. Two widespread reasons are the color and straightness of one’s teeth. According to www.nationalsmilemonth.org, 48% of the population is unhappy with their teeth, and 64% of those people are dissatisfied because of the color of their teeth.
There are all different types of teeth stains and causes. Sometimes our teeth appear yellow or dull because of genetics, while other times, it is related to the lifestyle choices that we make over time. Red wine, smoking, tea, soda, and other food and beverages can be the culprit for those less than pearly white teeth. There is no reason that one should have to live with a smile that doesn’t reflect his or her true self, though. We all deserve to be happy, confident, and proud of our smiles.
Fun Facts about smiling from www.nationalsmilemonth.org
- It takes 43 muscles to frown but only 17 to smile.
- A smile is at the top of the list of things we first notice when meeting a new person.
- On a night out, 80% of us would be more likely to talk to somebody we didn’t know if they smiled at us.
- Teeth and smiles are rated the second most important attractive feature after personality.
At Parker Dentistry Facial Rejuvenation and Wellness, one of our missions is to help you achieve the smile that will keep you smiling. Remember, a smile is contagious, and the more you smile, the more likely others around you will too. You are doing an excellent service to humanity by just performing the simple act of smiling. So, what do you do if you are unhappy with the color of your teeth?
Parker Dentistry offers a line of Zoom Whitening products for in-office treatment, at-home treatment, and for touch-ups. The Zoom Whitening system is one that all of the Parkers personally use and stand behind. All of the products that are offered in the office are ones that the Parker Dentistry team believes to be the best on the market.
Let’s take a look at what some of your teeth whitening options are:
- Zoom WhiteSpeed is an in-office whitening procedure that uses advanced blue LED technology to whiten your teeth up to eight shades lighter in just 45 minutes. In only one office visit, you will experience dramatic results.
- Zoom DayWhite is an at-home whitening treatment. The user will wear the trays for fifteen minutes a day for two weeks. There is also a formula for sensitive teeth. You won’t be disappointed with your new healthy white smile!
- Zoom Whitening Pens: This is an excellent product for touch-ups. Simply twist the end of the pen and paint the whitening formula directly onto the teeth.
- The Sonicare electric toothbrush is a highly recommended and researched-backed product that is one of the best ways to keep stains off of your teeth. This is a toothbrush that the Parker Dentistry team completely endorses and believes should be a part of everyone’s oral hygiene routine. This toothbrush removes ten times more plaque than a manual toothbrush, improves gum health in only two weeks, and helps keep your smile bright.
There are whitening options for every lifestyle, budget, and smile concern. Another bonus of brightening up your smile is that it can help erase years from your physical appearance! Let us help you unleash the brightening power of your smile!
Thanks for sharing a smile with us this week!